User Terms & Conditions
THIS POLICY DESCRIBES OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTION, USE, STORAGE, PROCESSING, DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTION OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY YOU AS A USER (hereinafter referred to as “YOU” “YOUR” or “USER”) WHILE USING THE MUSUBI. USER SHALL MEAN ANY PERSON/ PERSONS, WHO VISITS, USES, DEALS WITH AND/ OR TRANSACTS THROUGH MUSUBI.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF MUSUBI AND THE COMPANY, AS THE OWNER OF THE MUSUBI. YOU MUST BE A NATURAL PERSON, CITIZEN OF INDIA, WHO IS ATLEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
BY VISITING/ ACCESSING THE MUSUBI AND VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION (PERSONAL AND/ OR NON-PERSONAL), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/ APPLICATIONS THAT ARE CONNECTED VIA LINKS TO THE MUSUBI. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE/ ACCESS MUSUBI.
THIS POLICY IS A PART OF THE MUSUBI TERMS AND CONDITIONS LOCATED HERE AND ALL CAPITALIZED TERMS UNDER THIS POLICY THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SPECIFICALLY DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE MEANING AS ASCRIBED TO IT UNDER THE MUSUBI’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We may update this policy from time to time. You must periodically review the policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
https://share-kart.com (“Website”) and the mobile apps, web interfaces, APIs, documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property, software, products under the brand name Musubi and infrastructure (collectively referred to as “Musubi Product” are owned, Musubi Services Private Limited (“Company or Us or Musubi“), a Company, incorporated under the laws of the India and having its corporate office No. 22, 3 rd floor, Salarpuria Tower -1, Industrial Layout Landmark: Forum Mall, Hosur Rd,7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- User(s) privacy is important to Musubi and Musubi have taken steps to ensure that Musubi do not collect more information from User than is necessary for Musubi to provide User(s) with Musubi’s services and to protect User(s) account.
- Information including, but not limited to, Username, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information“) may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders (“Account Information“) may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
- Musubi record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Musubi (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
- Musubi record and retain records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together “Browsing Information“).
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information are together referred to as communication data (“Communication Data”) which may include personal data (“Personal Data”). ‘Personal Data’ means any information relating to User or identifiable to User; an identifiable to User is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to User such as name, an identification number, government identification numbers, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, income tax returns, information collected through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media accounts of the Users which have been linked to the account on the Musubi Product, information that You provide when You write directly to the Company (including by e-mail) or provide Us over telephone; Recordings of telephonic conversations between You and our call centre executives for any query or assistance, information with respect to IMEI code, details on whether Your phone supports dual sim cards, mobile network, name of the device, device operating systems and IP address, information about Your transaction history like spend data, call history, contact list and other related information through our mobile application and any other information that the Company is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law
- It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of Communication Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Communication Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, Musubi may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Musubi’s products or services.
- When User use or interact with our Website directly and services through our Musubi Product, we receive and store information generated by activity, like Usage Data, and other information automatically collected from browser or mobile device. This information may include IP address; browser type and version; preferred language; geographic location using IP address, wireless, or Bluetooth technology on device; operating system and computer platform; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our Website, including date and time. Musubi also may log the length of time of visit and the number of times User visit and use the services. We may assign User one or more unique identifiers to help keep track of future visits
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to Musubi, you are deemed to have authorized Musubi to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Musubi’s product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- subject to applicable law, Musubi (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Musubi or Musubi’s affiliated companies;
- if User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- User further agrees that Musubi may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third party service providers that are providing Users with services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Musubi and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- User(s) agree that Musubi may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to Musubi’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- When necessary Musubi may also disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- Any Personal Data supplied by User will be retained by Musubi and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Musubi and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 hereinabove.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that User disclose to Musubi becomes public information and User relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that User submit to Musubi.
- Musubi may share User’s Account Information with banks or vendors to enable User’s transactions on the Platform to be completed. In addition, Musubi or its affiliates or Service Provider may use User Account Information to determine User’s credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Musubi may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies or financial services companies. While Musubi shall endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User’s Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures / procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- RIGHT TO UDATE PERSONAL DATA
Under the applicable laws, User have the right of access to personal information held by Musubi and to request updating / correcting the information.
Musubi uses “cookies” to store specific information about User and track User(s) visits to the Sites. A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is sent to User’s browser and stored on User’s device. If User do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time User uses the same device to access the Platform, our services will be notified of User visit to the Platform and in turn Musubi may have knowledge of User visit and the pattern of User’s usage.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User choose, User can change those configurations. If User reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter information on the Platform more often and certain features of the Platform may be unavailable.
The Platform and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, Musubi have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Platform. If a minor has provided Musubi with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Musubi’s customer service at the address set out in clause 14 below to remove the information.
- SECURITY MEASURES
Musubi employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information Musubi hold. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while Musubi try to protect the information Musubi hold, Musubi cannot guarantee the security of any information User transmit to Musubi and Users do so at their own risk.
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the Personal Data we hold. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of Personal Data and the processing we undertake to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We adopt market leading security measures to protect Personal Data.
Regarding use of our Websites, User should understand that the open nature of the internet is such that information and Personal Data flows over networks connecting User to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data are intended.
- RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain Personal Data only for as long as is necessary. We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that Personal Data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain Personal Data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with You. Once You choose to close their accounts, the information is deleted within 180 days of such closure. When You decide to close your account, we delete all Personal Data about You including any user generated content.
- We will only keep the data while Your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services.
- We can retain data for as long as needed in order to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
We store and process Your Personal Data on Microsoft Azure, Amazon cloud servers and other cloud service providers. Some of the safeguards We use are firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, We use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may be stored on our secure servers located within or outside India.
However, You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to Us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access to our Website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and You shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so by making such preference changes within the application or contacting us at email@example.com
- GOVERNING LAW
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Data. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sharekart takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
No. 22, 3 rd floor, Salarpuria Tower -1,
Industrial Layout Landmark: Forum Mall, Hosur Rd,
7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095
Time: Mon – Fri (11:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Users and visitors have a general question about how Company protects Personal Data.
- Users and visitors wish to exercise rights in relation to Personal Data rights.
- Users and visitors wish to make a complaint about Company’s use of Personal Data.
You can contact our Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area and we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have additional rights. If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect Personal Data, You believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome Users to come to the Company first to seek resolution of any complaint.
- Application and Acceptance of the Terms
- This document and such other rules and policies of the Platform are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing the Platform or using the Services, User agrees to accept and be bound by the Terms. Please do not use the Services or access the Platform if you do not accept all of the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms.
- User may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Sharekart.
- You acknowledge and agree that Sharekart may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Platform. By continuing to use the Services or the Platform, you acknowledge to have accepted the amended Terms and agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
- The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Sharekart.
- The Platform provides accurate, complete, reliable, effective, error-free and misleading descriptions of the goods. However, Users fully understand that there on the Platform because of the sheer volume of transactions, because of the limitations of Internet technology and manpower, we cannot guarantee for the data mentioned on the Platform. The information of all products is accurate, complete, reliable, effective, error free and not misleading. In addition to obvious faults, there is no liability for the disputes caused by the goods information.
- Provision of Services
- Sharekart contracting entity that you are contracting with for access to the Platform is Musubi Management Private Limited. In case you avail services while accessing the Platform, that may be supported and/or provided by third-party service provider(s), for all such services your contracting entity will be such third-party service provider(s), as the case may be. Sharekart disclaims all liability for any claims that may arise pursuant to your use of services provided by such affiliates of third-party service provider(s).
- You must register as a member on the Platform in order to access and use Services. Further, Sharekart reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) subject to other conditions that Sharekart may impose in its discretion.
- Platform for transaction and Communication
https://share-kart.com is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Sharekart is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Sharekart does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers.
- Sharekart does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Sharekart does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Sharekart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Sharekart is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Sharekart cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Sharekart shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers.
- Sharekart does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Sharekart does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer.
- At no time shall Sharekart hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Sharekart have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Sharekart is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Sharekart is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer.
- At no time shall Sharekart hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Sharekart have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
- Sharekart is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
- Services Overview
- The Platform is a platform for Users to transact with third parties, who are granted access to the Platform to display and offer products for sale through the Platform. For abundant clarity, the Sharekart does not provide any services to Users other than providing the Platform as a platform to transact at their own cost and risk.
- Sharekart is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third-party sellers, or have any control, involvement or influence over the products purchased by you from such third-party sellers. Sharekart therefore disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered on the Platform.
- Services on the Platform may be available to only select geographies in India and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and viability of third-party sellers.
- transactions through the Platform may be subject to a delivery charge where the minimum order size is not met. You will be informed of such delivery charge at the stage of check-out for a transaction through the Platform.
- The content of the pages of the Platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change from time to time without notice. It shall be your responsibility to check the terms and conditions for updates before placing any order/s or using the website.
- Users Generally
- Sharekart grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Platform, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Sharekart, You agree to use the Platform or Services solely for your own private and internal purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the Platform (the “Platform Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Platform Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Sharekart, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Platform Content or systematic retrieval of Platform Content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes). You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Sharekart or of Sharekart and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Sharekart
- Sharekart may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties’ web sites. You are cautioned to read such third parties’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Platform with respect to such content, products or services that you may avail. You acknowledge that Sharekart has no control over such third parties’ web sites and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on such web sites.
- You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of Sharekart’s feedback system.
- By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Platform or providing any User Content to Sharekart or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable license to Sharekart to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Platform, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to Sharekart that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
- If you are writing a review on social media or rating our partners/vendors/business associates, do so based on facts and your own experiences (not a friend’s or anyone else’s). Please don’t exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so please substantiate your claim with actual proofs where possible. If content posted indicates that reviewer intend to defame us or our partners or falsify their claim, it will be actionable. For example, reviews/comments which mention, “I’ve never ordered from here and never want to go down that lane because of the horrible food/horrible service!” are obviously deceptive, fake, misleading and not based on the reviewers experience and will be removed. Accepting or soliciting a consideration – monetary or otherwise – in exchange for reviews or photographs is also not acceptable, and could result in removal of your account with us and comprehensive legal action, civil as well as criminal, against you.
- Reverse engineering the website or any portion of the website is strictly prohibited
- User agree, undertake and confirm that User’s use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” or messages using Sharekart communication platform;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third-party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third-party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Sharekart or cause Sharekart to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. Sharekart reserve its right to bar any such activity.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Unless expressly permitted, User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other User, including any account on the Platform not owned by User, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than User’s own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- User Accounts
- User must be registered on the Platform to access or avail the Services. Except with Sharekart’s approval, one User may only register one account on the Platform. Sharekart may cancel or terminate a User’s account if Sharekart has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more accounts. Further, Sharekart may reject User’s application, without assigning any reasons thereof, for registration for any other reason.
- A set of User ID and OTP (One Time Password) / password is unique to a single account. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password and for all activities that occur under User’s account. You agree that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any terms & conditions or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the Platform or other communications) will be deemed to have been authorized by you.
- Suspension of User Access and Activity
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to us, we may in our sole discretion limit user access and/ or activity by immediately removing user listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate user membership, and/or refuse to provide user with access to our Platform.
A User can get “earnings” for every time he logs-in to the Platform and earnings which they invite users using their referral code. The amount of earnings shall be at the discretion of Sharekart. Users can only use up to 50% of the purchase value from the earnings at any given point of time. These earnings shall have an expiry date wherein they can get expired. These earnings can only be used for those products which mention the applicability of utilising the earnings on the purchase of those particular products as mentioned on the Platform.
- User’s Responsibilities
- You represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree to the Terms (b) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (c) you use the Platform and Services for business purposes only; and (d) the address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity.
- User will be required to provide information or material about User’s entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Platform or your use of any Service or the User account. Each User represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Platform or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) User will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- User consents to the inclusion of the contact information about User in Sharekart’s database.
- You represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you shall be solely responsible for obtaining all necessary third-party licenses and permissions regarding any User Content that you submit, post or display; (b) any User Content that User submit, post or display does not infringe or violate any of the copyright, patent, trademark, trade name, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third-party (“Third-party Rights”); (c) User have the right and authority to sell, trade, distribute or export or offer to sell, trade, distribute or export the products or services described in the User Content and such sale, trade, distribution or export or offer does not violate any Third-party Rights.
- Sharekart reserves the right in its sole discretion, without intimation to the User, remove, modify or reject any User Content that User submit to, post or display on the Platform which Sharekart reasonably believes is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject Sharekart or its affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in Sharekart’s opinion.
- If any User breaches any Terms, or if Sharekart has reasonable grounds to believe that a User is in breach of any Terms, Sharekart shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation: (i) suspending or terminating the User’s account and any and all accounts determined to be related to such account by Sharekart in its discretion; (ii) restricting, downgrading, suspending or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any Service; (iii) removing any product listings or other User Content that the User has submitted, posted or displayed; and (v) any other corrective actions, discipline or penalties as Sharekart may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Sharekart reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Sharekart may disclose the User’s identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third-party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action.
- Each User agrees to indemnify Sharekart, its affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the Platform or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.
- Transactions Between Users
- For any Services, Sharekart does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. Sharekart does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Platform or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Users agree that Sharekart cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity. Sharekart encourage Users to exercise discretion and caution while dealing with various Users.
- Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions (hereinafter referred to as “transaction Risk”) in connection with using the Platform or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Platform.
- In the event that any User has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such User agrees to release and indemnify Sharekart (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction. This clause shall also apply to any additional services opted for by the User by accessing any link from Sharekart site to avail of services related to the transaction of buy-sell conducted on the Sharekart Platform.
- Purchase of goods and / or services
- Confirmation of order information. When you purchase goods or services on a multi-platform platform, please be sure to carefully confirm the purchased goods, name, price, quantity, model, specification, size or service time, content, restrictions, etc. Items, and verify your contact address, phone number, consignee and other information when placing an order.
- Trading order. User’s purchase should be based on real consumer demand, and must not be implemented for malicious purchases, malicious rights protection, etc. Disrupting the behaviour of multi-platform normal trading order. Based on the need to maintain the Platform trading order and transaction security, if any User finds that the above situation is too much, you have the right to close the relevant transaction order, limit the account usage function, suspend or take measures such as termination of service without prior notice to the User
- The order is into force of the contract between the seller and buyer after a buyer places an order through the Platform, it only means that the system has received your order. Only if the buyer pays the price, the sale and purchase contract between buyer and the seller will be established; only if the target group buying is successful the sale and purchase contract between you and the seller will take effect., if not the money would be refunded back to the account within 7-10 working days.
- Processing of abnormal orders. A lot of reservations are reserved for the total number of items sold for a single item, for a single order the number of purchases and the same IP. address limit the number of similar products purchased, and the abnormal orders, abnormal users take the right to monitor, limit and other measures. If you find a lot of orders, you have to violate the law by placing orders on multiple platforms. If the law stipulates or the abnormal situation as stipulated in this Terms, We have the right to close the relevant transaction order and limit the account, features, suspend or terminate the service without prior notice to you.
The Platform offers Users the privilege to create a group or join the existing group for buying the products listed on the Platform. Users can invite their friends/people on their network and even other Users registered on the Platform as a User to join the group within the time limit and minimum units purchase order set by the seller for purchasing certain promotional products. If the group members fail to add the Users within the time frame and the minimum under purchaser order then the group will be terminated and they cannot avail the offer as offered by the seller. Users who join the group will have to complete the payment before becoming the member of the group. Upon the successful achievement of the group for the minimum under purchaser order within the time-limit set by the seller, seller shall dispatch the products to the Users at the offer price promised.
- How Sharekart works.
Most of our Terms explain your relationship with us but in this section, we explain how Sharekart works and the relationship between fellow buyers and sellers, and who’s responsible for what. This is basically what you’re agreeing to when you buy or reserve a product offer posted on Sharekart.
Sharekart is the first marketplace in India that allows shoppers to search, curate and crowd-buy any product they want as a community – ultimately reducing the price for both buyer and seller. Sharekart is making shopping online social, by giving individuals the purchasing power of an entire crowd and providing sellers with a smarter, inexpensive way to sell their products.
On the Sharekart, sellers can post the product (Request) they want to seller or Users can post the Product they want to buy. Users need to verify and confirm that the product information is correct. Based on this information Sharekart connects the User to likeminded Users looking for the same product. The User remains responsible for the correctness of the posted content.
By liking or engaging with a Request, Users get the ability to “crowd-purchase” their desired products as a group. The goal is to try and achieve reduced pricing, better service and/or better products for the same price for Users through bundling of volume. Sellers can respond to a Request by making an offer to any Users that are registered on Sharekart, however, Sellers may also post products for sale on the Platform without responding to a Request (Offer). Volume generated by Users acting together in turn creates more trades for Sellers. Users can readily identify and collaborate with other Users interested in similar products, they can openly and transparently engage with Sellers seeking the best deal on a product as a community. Sellers may only post Offers once they have signed up as a Sellers with Sharekart. A Seller may not make an Offer that relates to restricted products.
An Offer will be open to Users for a certain period and a Sellers will have the Offer remain valid for that certain period (Acceptance Period). Any Users that accept the Offer during the Acceptance Period, will (by timely accepting the Offer) enter into an agreement with the Sellers for the number of products ordered by the User (Agreement). The Agreement will only be valid between an individual User and the Sellers that made the Offer. Sharekart is not a party to such Agreement and has no obligations pursuant to such Agreement towards the Sellers or the User. Sharekart only facilitates Users and Sellers to enter into Agreements. In the event, if any User decides to terminate the Offer after the payment is made, then the Sharekart shall have the right to deduct upto 30% as cancellation fees for the crowd purchase option offered.
- No review / no responsibility
Sharekart does not review Sellers Offers or User content. While We may (but have no obligation to) help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programmes, please be aware that Sharekart has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of Users’ content, listings or feedback; the ability of Sellers to sell items; the ability of Users to pay for items; or that a User or Sellers will actually complete a transaction or return an item. Please notify any problems with the Platform, with (other) Users or Sellers to Us.
- Posting a product on Sharekart (Request/Offer)
Sharekart is a unique platform that allows users to post the products they want by providing a number of tools to assist a user in getting a product online. This section explains what you can and cannot do when posting a product. Sharekart allows any of its Users (Request) or a Seller (Offer) to place products on Sharekart through its Platform. Sharekart provides a unique facility to extract relevant product information from a URL provided by the User – this facility provides similar functionality to a search engine, extracting summary information of the product.
- Creating a wish list
Sharekart wants to give its Users the freedom to create wish lists that allow users to collaborate in the curation of collections and products, discuss related topics and issues in an open and free forum. Users also have the freedom to invite, add and/or remove fellow Users from/to curation of wish lists. The following section will explain the rules of a wish list.
- Don’t create inappropriate or off-topic wish lists
Sharekart’s wish lists are designed to help Users find other Users aligned in the interest for the same products, groups, categories or product related content. Don’t create unrelated off-topic wish lists that have no purpose of serving fellow Users on the Sharekart platform. Any wish lists created that we deem inappropriate will be removed and your Account may be banned.
- Don’t spam
This includes link-bombing, promoting anything other than products listed on Sharekart, sending unsolicited @’s in the discussion facility, hyping third-party services, and using email lists from outside sources, to name a few. The comment and messaging systems on Sharekart are here so people can communicate, ask questions, and form groups to buy a product — not for spam.
- Don’t be inappropriate
Conversation is key to the smooth running of communities on Sharekart — we encourage Users to talk to sellers and to talk to each other, especially when they have questions. All we ask is that those conversations stay honest and considerate. Don’t post obscene, hateful, or objectionable content. Don’t post personal information. Don’t post copyrighted content without permission. If you don’t like a product or an Offer then don’t purchase it – it’s simple. You don’t need to rant about it. In a nutshell, try to respect other Users at all times (even when you’re having a bad day) and the shared spaces within the site – it’s actually not that hard.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to the Government. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Sharekart is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Sharekart Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Debit/Credit Card/UPI payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Sharekart is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- Sharekart reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions or transaction price which Sharekart may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/Valid UPI and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
- Sharekart reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Sharekart or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Sharekart may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Users commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Sharekart. As a result of such check if Sharekart is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction / transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Users commitment to pay transaction Price.
- Sharekart may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Sharekart deems suspicious or for Users conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction Price. In addition, Sharekart may hold transaction Price and remit transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity
- Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All valid credit / debit/ cash card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a credit card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the buyer and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective issuing bank which support payment facility to provide these services to the users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between buyer and the respective issuing bank
- Seller provides a marketplace where Users can form a community and collectively crowd purchase multiple units of the same product together and leverage a volume discount.
When a Seller makes an Offer, either by themselves or in response to a Request, they’re inviting Users to purchase the product offered by them. Anyone who accepts such Offer / reserves from such an Offer is purchasing the product and is forming a legally binding Agreement with the Seller. Seller is not a part of or a party to the Agreement — the Agreement is a direct legal relationship between Sellers and the individual Users who have agreed to buy or reserve a product.
- Offer conditions
Here are the terms that govern an Offer:
Offer structure: Registered Sellers can make an Offer on any Requests (provided that these do not concern restricted products of course) or by themselves (without a Request). These Offers need to be structured in such a manner that the more Users who buy / reserve a product, the lower the price drops;
Setting the price: For each Offer a Seller can set the number of units sold required to unlock the next lowest price;
Reservation OR a Buy: Users can either buy a product OR reserve a product at the lowest price in the Offer;
Buy: When you buy a product you are guaranteed the product by the Seller at then current price. As the price subsequently (after your purchase) drops further (as more units are sold) and lower prices are unlocked, the Seller will also offer you a lower price (event though the product was initially purchased at a higher price), depending on the number of products that are sold or reserved;
Offer duration: Once the first User buys OR reserves a product the Offer timer starts with approximately a 7-day countdown timer during which the Offer will remain valid;
Offer removal: An Offer can be removed by a Seller as long as no User has either bought OR reserved a product pursuant to the Offer. An Offer may not be removed by a Seller after a User has either purchased OR reserved a product pursuant to the Offer;
Products: A Seller needs to provide any Users that bought products or reserved products (provided that the specified price was unlocked) with the products contained in the Offer in line with the Agreement and in line with any applicable consumer protection laws that apply to the Agreement or to the User concerned;
Number of products exceeded: In case an Offer contains a limited number of products, whereby the Users buy or reserve more products than the Seller has indicated, then the products shall be awarded to Users in the following order: first to buyers and then to Users that reserved the product; and within the same group (buyers vs Users making a reservation), the User that purchased (or as applicable reserved, depending on the group concerned) the product sooner is awarded the product over a User that was later;
Binding Agreement: Once you buy or reserve (and the appropriate reservation price is unlocked), it becomes a binding Agreement between you and the Seller.
Amend or cancel: Should you wish to amend or cancel your purchase with the Seller you can contact the Seller directly. It is the Seller’s responsibility to act according the guidelines of Seller and the legal jurisdiction where the User is based.
Payment details: When an offer ends the Seller may request your payment details again, should this be the case the Platform or Seller will automatically provide a reminder via email with a link to re-enter the payment details. In the case of some payment methods additional payment details may be requested, or re-verification of your payment details may be required. In the event that your verified payment details have changed, expired or for any other reason no longer are valid, the Seller or Platform will automatically request for you to re-enter payment details related to the purchase. A maximum of 2 reminders are sent for you to change details, should you fail to enter these details – the Seller may start debt collection proceedings in accordance with the Agreement and applicable law.
Delivery time: The Estimated Delivery Date is the Seller’s estimate and includes the time it takes to process your order (“processing time”) and the delivery time of your selected shipping option. Should a product not arrive within the estimated timeframe once shipping has been confirmed you can contact the Seller directly using the relevant purchase detail screen under your account. Any changes to the expected arrival time can be communicated by a Seller.
Messages: You or the Seller may want to send each other questions about your purchase. To complete the purchase, the Seller might need additional information from you, like missing address details. They’ll request that information after the purchase has succeeded. You may also have questions to the Seller, during or after an Offer, about the product or delivery. You can only ask Sellers questions directly once you have bought or reserved a product. Any other questions can be submitted in the public discussion boards;
Products not delivered: If a User doesn’t receive a product, the User must report that they didn’t receive the item by contacting the Seller in order to mitigate the issue directly. In case when Seller doesn’t respond, a User may also contact Us, so that we can see whether we can provide any assistance (although it is the responsibility of the Seller to fulfil its obligations under or pursuant to the Agreement);
Counterfeit: Offers of counterfeit products, or products in violation of the restricted product list on the Platform are strictly not tolerated. If you suspect that a product is counterfeit or in violation of our restricted product policy, you should contact Seller immediately – Seller operates with a zero-tolerance policy on counterfeit and restricted products;
- Returns and Cancellations
- Your non-Refunds and cancellation shall be governed by the Refunds and Cancellation Policy.
- Disclaimers Regarding Products
- We make efforts to display available products, including in respect of their colour, size, shape and appearance, as accurately as possible. However, the actual colour, size, shape and appearance may have variations from the depiction on your mobile/computer screen.
- Sharekart does not make any representation or warranties in respect of the products available on the Platform nor does Sharekart implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the Platform. Sharekart accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or omission of third parties or for information/inputs received from third parties and provided to you through the Platform or otherwise.
- You acknowledge and agree that Sharekart shall not, at any time, have any right, title or interest to any product(s), which is subject to a bipartite sale and purchase contract between you and the relevant third-party seller. Sharekart does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the product(s) and is not responsible for damages or delays on account of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Risk of loss
All items purchased from the Platform are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Product Description
Sharekart tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Sharekart does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Platform or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Platform (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of Sharekart. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Sharekart of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Sharekart shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise.
- Further, any reliance placed on Comments available on the Platform from a third-party shall be at your sole risk and expense.
- Copyright & Trademark
- Sharekart, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Platform. Access to or use of the Platform does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to Sharekart or any third-party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Platform are owned by or licensed to Sharekart. Any use of the Platform or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of Sharekart.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Platform for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of Sharekart, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Platform. Access to or use of the Platform does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Platform to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third-party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Sharekart’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third-party, the information, its product or services.
- Sharekart is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
- Sharekart is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Platform and the Platform Content. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Platform and Platform Content shall remain with Sharekart or licensors of the Platform Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by Sharekart are hereby reserved.
- “Sharekart” and any other related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Musubi Management Private Limited, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. Sharekart reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
- Other Businesses
- Sharekart does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on Sharekart’s website, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and sites using Sharekart’s APIs. In addition, Sharekart provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Sharekart is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
- This site may contain links to other websites or you may be linked through other websites (“Linked Platforms“). The Linked Platforms are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Platforms, whether or not Sharekart is affiliated with sponsors of the sites.
- We do not in any way endorse the Linked Platforms.
- We welcome links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to this site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Sharekart. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Platform, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Platform without our prior written consent.
- We aim to ensure that prices of all products are correct and up-to-date. However, from time to time, prices for certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Sharekart by a supplier. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Sharekart and the seller both reserve the right to cancel the order without any further liability. Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product listed on the Platform will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Disclaimer: Sharekart reserves the right to modify terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Coupons and Promo Codes
- From time to time, the Sharekart may at its discretion offer a User promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against purchases made on the Platform
- When using promotional codes and coupons for a purchase on the Platform, the payment mode “cash on delivery” shall not be available for making payments towards the order.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SHAREKART ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”, AND SHAREKART HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SELLERABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND UNDERTAKINGS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHAREKART MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM; SHAREKART DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE PLATFORM DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS; AND SHAREKART MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE PLATFORM.
- The aggregate liability of Sharekart, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a User for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
We work really, really hard to provide you with a great service, but we can’t guarantee everything will always work perfectly all the time, although that’s what we’re aiming for! This Platform and the Services are provided as-is, without warranties.
You use our Services solely at your own risk. We use due care to provide our Services, but we cannot guarantee that certain results are achieved by using the Services and the Services may not always be available or the Services may be changed. The Services are therefore provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- Force Majeure
- Under no circumstances shall Sharekart be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Platform resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon Sharekart shall be made in writing and sent to Sharekart personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following entity and address: Musubi Management Private Limited – No. 22, 3 rd floor, Salarpuria Tower -1, Industrial Layout Landmark: Forum Mall, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, Attn: Legal Department. The notices shall be effective when they are received by Sharekart in any of the above-mentioned manner.
- All legal notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to Sharekart, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Platform that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when, a) Sharekart is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User, or b) immediately upon Sharekart posting such notice on an area of the Platform that is publicly accessible without charge.
- Objectionable Material
- You understand that by using the Platform or any services provided on the Platform, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Platform and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Sharekart and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Platform. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Platform.
- The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Platform or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
- General Provisions
- Subject to any terms & conditions, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between User and Sharekart with respect to and govern User’s use of the Platform and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
- Sharekart and User are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
- Sharekart’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by User under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Sharekart’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Sharekart shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of Sharekart). User may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of India and the parties to the Terms agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. Sharekart makes no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Sharekart is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
No. 22, 3 rd floor, Salarpuria Tower -1,
Industrial Layout Landmark: Forum Mall, Hosur Rd,
7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka -560095
Time: Mon – Fri (11:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SALE OF FOOD PRODUCTS TO YOU
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of food products displayed on the website to you.
Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product listed on the website, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to you and an e-mail confirmation is sent to you that the product has been dispatched to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation E-mail”). If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation E-mail and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and the vendor for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation E-mail. Please note that even though you transfer money online at the time of placing the order through website, the same does not conclude a contract per se. Moreover, our role here is that of a facilitator. We are service providers. We are not the vendors or manufacturer/s of the product/s in so far as You/beneficiary/recipient of the product are concerned.
Transactional SMS will be sent to registered mobile number for order confirmation and order status of order placed on the website.
Your contract is with Sharekart and you confirm that the product(s) ordered by you are purchased for your internal / personal purpose and not for re-sale. You authorize us to declare and provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose of the products ordered by you on the website.
You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the ‘Order Placed’ e-mail relating to that product. ‘Order placed’ status would mean that your order has been placed with the vendor, hence cannot be cancelled.
All perishable products like Sweets, savouries, shown here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement/ design/colour varies due to availability and other reasons beyond our control. In such cases you are not liable for any compensation.
Sharekart will always try to deliver the product within the specific date & time selected by You. In some cases, earlier or delay may happen, and no complaint or compensation shall be accepted.
Delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances. However, you always have a right to get 100% refund of your money for such items.
You cannot open the order and check the items before accepting the delivery of the order. You have to accept the Order, or you may reject the same in case of damaged packaging. However, in the event of a wrong Order delivered or damaged Order/product, you may contact the Seller and get it rectified. Sharekart shall not be held responsible for the damaged product or wrong product delivered.
In some cases, gift message may not be written on the cake, gift tag during the festivals Occasion, normal days or without the knowledge of Shop, Delivery Executive. In such cases you cannot claim for any compensation.
We reserve the right to cancel any order without providing any reason. This will be regardless of whether the payment has been confirmed / received. Payment for the cancelled orders will be refunded and You will be informed. No compensation shall be done for the cancelled order.
For orders in which problem arises owing to the mistake of You e.g. wrong address or incomplete information or recipient not reachable, no refund will be given. Redelivery charges, if any, will be borne by You.
It is the sole responsibility of You to check the order detail including product, address, date, time in the order confirmation received through email.
Sharekart is not responsible for any Human or technical error made by you. For such cases you should call/email about the any error / changes in the product/address/mobile. Any changes in Product / address/error shall be considered only after getting email confirmation from Sharekart.
Any complaint regarding quality of product, non-compliance of product description, shortage of quantity, damage shall be reported within 2 days for the Perishable product and 7 days for the other product. Sharekart have full authority to accept/reject including refund for the complaint raised by you after the mentioned days
Due to the nature of product, services & Marketing strategy involved, we have not displayed the shipping & Service charges separately. In such cases the MRP is not applicable due the said reason and You should not claim for the difference in amount between MRP displayed in the product & order value. Such complaint/clarification are not entertained and Sharekart not liable for the claim. You should read the product weight / Quantity before placing the order.
We will not be held liable for any credit card fraud that occurs on its website. You have to use only their card when they make their payments. The liability of using a fraudulent credit card lies on you and the responsibility to establish otherwise shall exclusively be your’s
We will not be responsible for any delay / non-delivery of the order because of flood, fire, wars or for any reason that are beyond our control. For such orders a complete refund will be provided.
In some cases, the shipment of product shall be delayed due to back order / Manufacturing time. In such cases you are not liable to claim any compensation for the delay.
There may be delay in delivering the product after shipment due to the concern courier company / difficult to identify the location / remote area. In such cases Sharekart shall do all the coordination to deliver the product at the earliest. You are not liable to claim any compensation for the delay.
In case of any complaint against the quality or difference in product. In such cases, you raise the complaint through email within 48 hours on receiving the product. Sharekart have full authority to accept or reject the complaint. Refund can also be made depending on nature of complaint and any decision to refund is sole prerogative of Sharekart
Prices of items which are subject to MRP restrictions are being sold on the website after adding up costs of our services, delivery and online transactions cost.
If you wish to select from a particular shop for Sweets, Cakes and Savouries, the shop will be responsible for the quality of product. You can lodge complaints on them through us, if the quality is not found up to the mark.
We have provided the Delivery Date & Time during the order process and it is only tentative. We will do our best to deliver it on the schedule date and time. However, if there is any delay due to difficulties in manufacturing the product, local condition, the product shall be delivered on the next day or as soon as it is available, and you cannot claim any responsibility for the delay
It is your responsibility to check physical damage on the product / parcel / while receiving the product through courier. Any damage, Quality, difference in product received by you through courier shall be intimated by you within 48 hours on receiving the product. In such cases Sharekart shall do all necessary means to redeliver the correct product. No compensation shall be done in such cases and you should liable to accept the time taken to redeliver the product.
You should carefully read the description of the Product, shipping details and destination disclaimer information before placing the order.
All perishable products shown on the Platform here are indicative. We do our best to give better result than shown. It may be possible that actual arrangement/ design/colour varies due to availability and other reasons beyond our control. In such cases you are not liable for any compensation.
Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold through the Platform that is the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch emails and values mentioned therein are estimates and not absolute values. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. If the courier is refused at the time of delivery or a cancellation request is received after 30 hours from our original e-mail notification you will be entitled to receive only 50% refund of the total amount paid by you.
Please be informed that Sharekart is NOT responsible for any product going out of stock at any point of time whether so updated on the website or not.
Nature and Quality of Products
Products listed on the website are selected based on your recommendations, suggestions from our partners/affiliates or our own research. Sharekart does not claim any expertise on the tastes, preferences, colour, texture or other characteristics of the product. We select products from reputed manufacturers who have a long history of quality and your satisfaction. We ensure they are quality certified and have a valid registration with the requisite authorities.
Any complaints or grievances regarding quality of a product whose delivery has been executed and accepted as per the website sale and order policy must be raised within 48 hours receipt of the product delivery, through e-mail, mail or fax to You Service. Sharekart will have full discretion to determine the validity of such a complaint and the nature of its resolution (refund, replacement, etc.). Sharekart will be free to use the content of the complaint to conduct enquiries with its affiliates and partners. If it is determined that the claim is false or does not indicate a deficiency in the product or service, Sharekart reserves the right to reject the claim.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes/ GST, etc. levied thereon.
Alteration or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you place an order through our website, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply mutatis mutandis to the orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
IP Infringement Policy
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Right Infringements
We respect third parties Intellectual Property Rights. If your rights are being infringed, you notify us by submitting the Notice Form attached to this policy
Upon receipt of a Notice Form we may take certain actions, such as informing the Users about the infringing content or removing information without any admission as to liability and without prejudice to any rights, remedies or defences, all of which are expressly reserved. Furthermore, in submitting a Notice Form, you grant to Sharekart the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and display its content throughout the world in any media. This includes forwarding the Notice Form to the parties involved in the provision of the allegedly infringing content. You agree to indemnify Sharekart for all claims brought by a third-party against Sharekart arising out of or in connection with the submission of a Notice Form.
Note on Third-party User Listings: Please keep in mind that Third-party User listings are merely hosted on Sharekart and are posted solely by the Third-Party Users who may be contacted via their “User Information” page, accessible from any of their listings.
Important Warning: giving false, misleading or inaccurate information in the Notice Form to Sharekart may result in civil and/or criminal liability. You should contact a legal advisor should you have any questions.
If you believe that your rights are being violated by an information on the Sharekart, you may fill out and submit the Notice Form (below). This form needs to be signed can be sent via E-mail PDF to the Grievance Officer:
Subject Line: Notice of Infringement
(We will accept a signed PDF via e-mail with the subject line “Notice of Infringement”).
Please fill out the Notice form using the corresponding numbered paragraphs to frame your communication.
I, [INSERT FULL NAME AND TITLE] of [COMPANY NAME, IF APPLICABLE], state as follows:
- Contact information
(a) Your and/ or your company’s name, address, telephone number and contact email address; (b)The contact email address and/or name which we will provide to Third-party Sellers (if relevant) so they may contact you to resolve any issues regarding your notification to us. If you do not provide a separate contact email, you authorize us to use the contact information you provide in while registering at Sharekart.
- Listing’s details and Allegation of Infringed Right:
(a) The listing’s URL and detailed description of the information that you claim is infringing your rights is located on Sharekart Platform; if regarding a Third-party User listing please also provide the name used to identify the User on the Platform. (b) A description of your intellectual property right(s) that you claim has/have been infringed. Please provide the copy of Trademark Certificate / Copyright Registration Certificate / Patent Registration Certificate. [Please also provide as to how you have arrived in determining that third-party Intellectual Property Rights have been infringed]
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the portion of the listing(s) described above violate(s) the intellectual property rights owned by the intellectual property owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law.” [Please provide a copy of authorization Certificate in favour of applicant]
- Include the following statement: “I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am the intellectual property owner or authorised to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner for the rights described above.”
- Sign the Notice Form.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- Sharekart is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only and to the specific geographies serviced by them. We ship throughout the week during normal working hours except Saturday/Sunday/Public holidays (which are excluded to prevent the lag in shipments).
- Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days post the receipt of the order and depending on availability of the fresh product. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. In order to avoid disappointment, we will not accept orders that need to be delivered to any pin code not serviced by our reputed courier partners.
- Please note that the delivery timing depends on a number of factors like weather, unforeseen events, traffic conditions and other special events. However, we will always endeavour to complete the delivery as early as possible and keep you updated in case of any changes. We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- In addition to the product itself, there are additional services provided to ensure a convenient and efficient overall experience. These include secure packaging that ensures safe delivery; our help desk that ensures 100% resolution of your queries, an operational backbone that facilitates the sourcing, shipping and movement of products from remote locations to your doorstep. Therefore, an additional service charge is charged to you. The price displayed on the website is a special e-commerce price which is inclusive of the service charge for the products being delivered to you.
- Sharekart does not deliver the Products and is just enabling the same only through third party delivery partners and therefore the delivery of the Product whether, damaged, lost in transit or wrongly delivered, etc., is not the responsibility of Sharekart and hence Sharekart shall not be held liable for the same under any circumstances.
- We deliver all products fresh and direct from origin to you. We use only the best available courier partners. Therefore, we have a basic shipping charge* as charged by our delivery partner empanelled with us per quantity of this item.
- No two offers/ coupon codes can be combined at the time of placing an order.
- Shipping Charges shall be borne at actuals as levied by our shipping/delivery partners
Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, concerning any purchase you make through our website unless specifically stated otherwise on our product pages or readers offer advertisements. We make every effort to service the order/s placed with us as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each product. If due to any reason, unavoidable circumstances the order is not shipped by the seller then the order shall be cancelled and refunded. In the event the order/product is delivered and has been cancelled for refund due to product fault, delivery of wrong product, partial product, etc. the refund is processed. If the concern is regarding the taste/quality/ingredients of the food product, we will refer the issue to the concerned producer and make suitable efforts to help resolve the complaint.
The order may be cancelled before shipment due to any of the following reasons:
- The specific product/model is out of stock.
- The order could not be shipped within the specified timeline.
- On customers request only before the product has been dispatched for delivery
- The shipping address is not serviceable.
- Any other reason which is beyond our control.
If unfortunately, you have to cancel an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your order before your food items have been shipped, we will refund the entire amount. However, once the order has been shipped (that is, it has been produced by the vendor and handed over to the delivery agent), we will not be in a position to address any cancellation requests. You will appreciate that these are speciality food products and the loss of shelf life/transit damage will render them unsuitable for reuse/resale and hence we cannot accept cancellation or return of shipments. Only in case of valid cancellation requests, the refund for the same will be made in the same method that the payment is received, within 7-10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
The orders may be cancelled post shipment and delivery due to any of the following reasons:
- Established defect in the product which the seller is not able to either replace or repair.
- Correct product could not be delivered.
- Shipping address found to be untraceable, wrong, incomplete, locked and customer not available.
- Customer refuses to take the delivery, refund would not be applicable in case of perishable products (including products which come with an expiry date/best before date), like health supplements etc.
- Products damaged during transit and delivery not accepted.
- If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Caveat: Please do not accept delivery of any item whose packaging is damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- Cancellation and refund requests for products shall not be eligible under manufacturer warranty.
- The refund shall be processed only after the product is shipped back and received by merchant.
- Need to attach a note along with the product returned for refund. The note should clearly state your name and address, contact number, and order number. Describe the problem in your own words. Without your order details processing refund / replacement would not be possible.
- An item will not be eligible for refunds if the unique tracking number of the return courier is not intimated to Musubi, where applicable.
- The order returned must accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order else the cost of the accessories shall be recovered from the refund amount.
- Any charges levied as tax is not eligible for refund.
- In the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by Sharekart for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. Sharekart reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), Sharekart shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- That before placing an order, you shall check and review the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Platform, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- If you think you have received the food items in an unsatisfactory condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please email us at email@example.com with your Order Number & relevant photographic evidence within 24 hours of the package being delivered to you/your address. We will share the pictures of the shipment and individual pictures of the boxes with the Food Vendors and the courier partner for resolution. If the claim is genuine as found by us, the Food Vendor and the Courier Partner, we will issue a coupon code for the amount pertaining to the unsatisfactory shipment. You can utilise the coupon code for subsequent purchases on the website. The coupon code cannot be encashed or refunded.
Note: Any Gift coupon circulated as promotional offer would not be refunded in case of cancellation of the order.
- You may return any product bought from our website within 7 days from the date the product is Please note some products cannot be returned. Details would be mentioned in the product specification or categories on the website.
- In order to seek refunds, any product returned to us must be returned in original selling condition, this includes any tags, special covers, gifts, offers, vouchers and packaging.
- We will charge up to 30 % of the marked price of the product from a customer who seeks to return a product as ‘re-packing’ charges.
- In cases where a customer seeks a refund for the product returned by him, our team shall inspect the product to analyse whether it is saleable. In case a returned product is found to be in an unsaleable condition, no refunds shall be made.
- If you seek to return a product, you are expected to request for return on the website within the 7 (seven) days prescribed return acceptable date and handover the product to our empaneled delivery partners in a manner that they are not damaged or tampered in the same package.
- For certain products like bulky items, returning the goods via the post or courier service might be impractical. In such cases, you are expected to contact us regarding the logistics of returning such items.
- We shall inform you of the return process via e–mails or any other suitable means of communication on having received the product back from you.
- Our quality Assurance team inspects each product before packing & dispatching. But still in the unlikely event an exchange is needed because of any deficiency in service on our part, we shall reimburse the customer for any reasonable costs incurred by him for returning the product which is sent through Musubi advised mode of shipment method.
- Please contact our customer care via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer care team will validate the request by checking the timelines, product type, warranty terms, etc and shall take the request for refund or exchange.
- Pack the product properly and label the product with the order number, return address and your address.
- Follow the instructions of customer care carefully for packaging and returning the product using courier services.
- Ensure that the tracking number of the return courier is shared with our customer care, where applicable.
- The order shall be considered for refund only if the seller receives the product in undamaged condition [there should be no scratches, no dents etc.]
Please ensure to pack the product properly before handling it over to courier.
A return/refund can be refused if any of the following conditions are met:
- The product is returned beyond the required return date or you have not informed us about the concern during the warranty period.
- The order returned does not accompany all the accessories (including freebies) which were serviced along with the order.
- Any other product which we deem fit from time to time.
Musubi is not liable to pay any penalty or compensation to the customer for cancellation of any order, for reason mentioned above. The time taken for the refund of the amount would vary on a case to case basis depending upon the nature of the product, behaviour of the intermediaries like banks and courier services etc.
All images on the website are for representative purpose. Due to change in seasons and temperature, raw materials used and method of cooking and photographic light, the end product might vary slightly.
Refund Policy relating to the sale of food products to you:
The Product is delivered at the address given by you but you are not available at the location to accept the delivery.
In such an instance the courier agency attempts the delivery at three different times. Also after each attempt a communication is made to you from us either by SMS or e-mail. After the third unsuccessful attempt the product is returned undelivered to us.
In this scenario, if it is a quickly perishable product then we are forced to destroy it. In which case you shall not have the option of requesting a re-delivery. You shall not be entitled to any refund on any ground whatsoever.
In case of not-so-quickly perishable products, you may request for a re-delivery. In this scenario, a redelivery will be attempted only after you transfer an amount equal to addition of 15% of the product cost plus actual cost of delivery. This amount hereafter for the sake of brevity referred to as ‘re-delivery’ amount shall be communicated to you by us after receipt of your request of redelivery. We will dispatch the product only upon receipt of such amount from you.
In case a refund is requested, the shipping charges for return of the product to shipper will be deducted from the total refund value.
The illustrative list of quickly perishable products and not-so-quickly perishable products is made available in Annexure hereto. However, it is hereby expressly clarified that in a given scenario or a particular case whether a particular product falls under quickly perishable or under not-so-quickly perishable category shall be the decision of the Sharekart solely and shall be binding on You.
In case of delay in delivery of the product by delivery agency/courier Company
It shall not be the responsibility of Sharekart, and you shall directly take up the matter with the designated agency. You hereby agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any loss caused to us or otherwise suffered by us owing to any such legal/social action initiated by you. We hereby clearly disclaim all liability and responsibility for any delays caused by our logistics partners. Further, you shall be held liable if the address given by you is incomplete or fake and shall be required to pay liquidated damages to Sharekart equal to INR 5000 per transaction.
Kindly take note that the dispatch dates and times mentioned on the relevant e-mail/website of the courier company/delivery agency are approximate values and scheduled or planned timings and hence are not to be misinterpreted as committed or promised performances.
In case of breakage of products which are extremely brittle/crispy like cookies, chips etc.
We ensure extra care from our end that the packaging is special, but still there is a high likelihood that there may be damage caused to some of the items or part of the product. We hereby absolutely disclaim any liability for any such damage caused which is not more than 10% of the entire content/s of the product. In case of damage above 10%, you shall send a photograph of the damaged product/s within 1 hour of having received the delivery of the product to email@example.com. In such situations are extremely subjective, Sharekart may, in its sole discretion, refund to you not more than 50% of the total money paid by you for that particular transaction. In any case, You by agreeing to these terms and conditions, waive off your remedy in law, if any, to claim the same as of right.
If the goods are completely destroyed or are infested by insects or ants or fungi. We take every care to ensure products are fresh and have a healthy shelf life at the time of dispatch. However, in case a product has gone bad at the time of delivery, it shall be your responsibility to send us the photographs within 1 hour of your having accepted the delivery. In such a case Sharekart may either refund the entire money paid by You for the product OR have another product of same description delivered to You. You shall duly receive a dispatch mail intimating you of such a decision.
The Products which are listed on website may contain ingredients which may cause food allergy to you which include but are not limited to nuts, seafood, milk and dairy products, eggs etc.
If you suffer from any food allergies, please enquire with firstname.lastname@example.org about the product/s that you wish to purchase. If you place the order without doing so and you or beneficiary or recipient of the product face any discomfort or deterioration in health, Sharekart expressly disclaims any liability for the same. We have provided a You care support mechanism as a part of our service delivery to prevent any such unfortunate instances. Moreover, if You or any person who is intended to consume the product so ordered suffers from any food allergy of any kind then You for yourself and for such person hereby agree to waive of any claims that you or he/she/they may have against Sharekart and agree to indemnify and keep indemnified, well and sufficiently saved and harmless against any loss that Sharekart may suffer as a result of you having consumed such food item/product.
- “Force Majeure” means and includes any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the party hereto, including without limitation, the following: any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, the elements, insect/snake bite, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental laws, regulations, orders, or decrees, unavailability of raw material, or seizure.
- In case the performance of any terms or provisions hereof shall be delayed or prevented because of an event of Force Majeure, We may, suspend performance during the period such cause continues, and no liability shall attach against either party on account thereof. We shall diligently attempt to remove such cause or causes with reasonable dispatch. As soon as any event of Force Majeure is remedied, the parties’ respective rights, obligations and performance as set forth in this Agreement shall be immediately reinstated.
GET UPDATE FROM ANYWHERE
If you want to subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter. Then send us the email id we will connect with you and send out Latest Newsletter to your given mail id. Stay connected with Us!!